Friday, November 2, 2012

Book Spotlight for Sirus Bandai-The Invisible Bandit by Casey Sheridan

I'm a huge fan of superheroes!  Regular readers of my blog have read my reviews for the slew of recent superhero movies showing throughout this summer and last.  That's why I'm super excited to have Casey Sheridan here today with her new book release Sirus Bandai-The Invisible Bandit.  Join me in giving her a big welcome and let's talk superheroes!!!!

Thank you, Scarf Princess, for having me on your blog today.

Batman, Spiderman, and....Ace of Spades?

Yes, you read that correctly. Ace of Spades. Who’s the Ace of Spades, you ask? He’s the hero, actuallysuperhero, in my latest release, Sirus BandaiThe Invisible Bandit.

Ace dropped to his feet on the sidewalk in front of the shop. He opened the door and stepped inside just in time to see Blue Gill, the notorious cross-dressing burglar, snatch something off the floor before hastening to his feet.
Gills eyes narrowed when he spotted Ace. “Well, if it isnt the Ace of Spades.”
Ace strode forward and stood next to the brunette Gill had been tussling with. Her breathing was fast, her cheeks flushed, from their struggle. She looked annoyed as she eyed him up and down. “What the hell are you?”
The wheezing hiss that constituted Gills laughter reminded Ace of an air leak in a tire. “This is our very own crime-fighting superhero known as the Ace of Spades. A human with arachnid abilities who catches criminals like a spider catches flies, only instead of using a web he uses playing cards. Deadly cards made from an unknown metal. Hes more like a cheap knockoff of Spiderman, if you ask me. Your outfit is ridiculous, Ace.” – From Sirus BandaiThe Invisible Bandit by Casey Sheridan

Did you like to read comic books when you were a kid? I didn’t really read them exactly. Well, a few Batman and Superman, maybe. My brothers had some and I liked looking at the pictures—the art work. The definition and detail in those images was astounding.

Although I didn’t read the comic books, I loved watching superheroes on television. My younger brother and I would race home from school to watch the Spiderman cartoon, and on Sunday afternoons, re-runs of the Batman television series with Adam West had our attention.

I’ve always wanted to write a story with a superhero, and now I have. It was great fun coming up with all the characters.

Tell me, who was your favorite superhero? Or did you have a favorite villain?

xoxo,

Casey Sheridan



Ciara Walker is torn between two men.

With sexy superhero, Ace of Spades, Ciara soon learns that dating a superhero isnt easy, no matter how hot he looks in, or out of, black spandex. Besides, Ace misses more dates than he keeps.

There’s also seductive billionaire, Moose Hannigan whose good looks would capture the attention of any woman. But he’s also suspected of being an underground crime lord.

Can Ciara choose between them? She may not have to if erotic Sirus Bandai, the Invisible Bandit, has her way. After all, what Sirus wants, Sirus gets.

BUY AT:

PAPERBACK    SMASHWORDS    AMAZON    AMAZON UK     B&N    ARe


AUTHOR BIO:

Casey Sheridan wrote her first erotic story on a dare, and she loved writing it so much she never stopped. Her erotica and erotic romance has been published by Breathless Press and Cobblestone Press, and has appeared on The Erotic Woman, Every Night Erotica and RSVP-Erotica.  She loves to read and write, could spend all day in a book story, art museum, or chocolate shop. She also enjoys music, watching movies, and cooking.

Casey lives with her crazy, but lovable, orange tabby cat.

You can find her on the Web at:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again for having me on your blog. It's nice to meet another crazy fan of superheroes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for being here! Will you be writing more books based off this one? Just curious as I see lots of possibilities.

      Delete
    2. LOL! Actually, I have a lot of ideas for this running around in my mind. I just need to finish what I'm working on now before I sit down and try to sort through my own head. :)

      Delete