Friday, December 23, 2011

The Perfect Wedding on One Tree Hill:The Complete 8th Season on DVD/Ultraviolet

As a little girl I, and many other little girls, dreamt of what their wedding would be like one day.  We pictured the perfect dress and the perfect prince with lots of friends and family.  As I've gotten older, it's now tv that shows me what an ideal wedding is.  On One Tree Hill in Season 8 Episode 13, The Other Half of Me, Brooke and Julian finally tie the knot.  It was a beautiful affair with a well-dressed couple and had moments that I could see at my own ceremony.  I always like creative vows for how meaningful they are to the individual couple and it gives guests an idea of what their relationship is like.  I also like the number of guests to be smaller so that the ceremony has an intimate feel.  Perhaps one day my dreams will become a reality.  But for now thank heavens I have tv.

Missed the RSVP to the wedding? Here's your special invitation with Season 8 of One Tree Hill at http://bit.ly/w2DhRu!  Also catch it on Ultraviolet here.  After catching up, get ready for the Season 9 Premiere on Wed. Jan 11, 2012 at 8/7c on The CW!




*I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote One Tree Hill Season Eight on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment