Friday, December 23, 2011

Most Shameless Moments on Shameless:The Complete First Season on DVD/Blu-Ray

Showtime's quirky show Shameless lives up to its name with the I-Never Challenge.  In this challenge the Gallaghers do things that may seem over the top to us, but for them it's just another day.  They're not embarrassed by anything they do, but would we admit to the same?  Although I've never faked my own death, I must admit I'd like to know what people really think of me and would love to hear what they'd say after I'm gone.  I guess that's what makes us different from the Gallagher's, they do what we only think about.  To see some of the laugh out loud moments from the I-Never Challenge visit the site here.  And to learn even more about this over the top family catch Season One on DVD and Blu-Ray.

And don't forget that Season 2 premieres on Sunday, Jan 8 at 9PM ET/PT on Showtime!



*I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Shameless Season One on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment